POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : [edit] *.pov file live in modeller ? : Re: [edit] *.pov file live in modeller ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:42:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [edit] *.pov file live in modeller ?
From: stu
Date: 14 Aug 2007 19:15:00
Message: <web.46c2365eac465a55ed44344f0@news.povray.org>
+    many thanks for all the great replies.  while I
now understand the fundamental impracticality
of loading a [full POV scene file] into a full-blown
modeller, I still consider it a generally useful idea.
Perhaps POV-Ray would consider implementing a [retrograde]
viewer/modeller with the pov distribution itself ?
     For the purpose I've tried to explain, even a
wireframe view would work... anything which would allow
real-time adjustment of objects/lights... it need not
be a full render view.

     Does this sound any more practical / do-able ?

thanks