POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help about creating solid from planes and quadratics : Re: help about creating solid from planes and quadratics Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help about creating solid from planes and quadratics
From: Katherina
Date: 5 Aug 2007 11:00:01
Message: <web.46b5e50a91287afbd7b596fc0@news.povray.org>
Thank you.

the second part of my question still remains:

I have the matrices whose rows constitute normal vectors, and coefficients
of quadratics, isn't there anything in Povray so that when I define my
matrices, I can access elements say matrix is M, then M(i,j) is (i,j) th
element.

If there is no such thing, how to read data from a text file (I will put my
matrices in a text file)?