POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Exit when done : Re: Exit when done Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exit when done
From: Manuel Mata
Date: 28 Jul 2007 06:25:02
Message: <web.46ab195de160b8e16c941f7e0@news.povray.org>
I'll try when i can ... The goal of this is to integrate POV-Ray with a
basic J2EE application.

I mean. I want to make a Servlet that get data from a web form. Then I'll
create some "povray files" with that data, and launch Pov to generate a
"dinamic image". Once the image is completed the servlet would serialize
the image with its correct mime/type.

And here we have a dinamic image generated with Pov.

I cant use it now. I had Pov 3.6 correctly installed and after some
programming it doesn't work, even reinstalling doesn't start. I get the
main drawing and the message "Windows detected a problem in this program
and must be closed".

Anyway I have not much time for it, but I'll be alert ...

Thx.