POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animating with CSG : Re: Animating with CSG Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating with CSG
From: LikeNoOther
Date: 27 Jul 2007 05:55:01
Message: <web.46a9bfd4faf3a4e6758b6c7b0@news.povray.org>
Hi . Sorry I took so long to come back to you guys.
I just want to say thank you for all your help.
I found it very useful.

My program is now working, cutting models into slices.
The only problem I have now is that the images seem to have this
haze around the sliced object. I need to only see the exact slice in white
on a black background.

I use poseray as mentioned in above post to convert the model to POV-Ray
format.
I then just add the needed code to cut the model into layers.
I therefore don't make any changes to poseray's default settings.
I would like the model to look exactly like that in the preview window in
poseray when lighting is turned off. The whole object white.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you want to see what I do with the model slices check out my
website. www.cs.sun.ac.za/~esmal/