POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image map doesnt start at given coordinates : Image map doesnt start at given coordinates Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Image map doesnt start at given coordinates
From: Florin Ochiana
Date: 24 Jul 2007 04:10:01
Message: <web.46a5b36b5f494fa5d779672f0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm trying to apply an image map to a section of the wall. The image is a
door which you can see here.
http://www.evolve.ro/files/nuc_national_p.jpg

After rendering the door you can see that it is a little bit off.
http://www.evolve.ro/files/bedroom.jpg

What do I have to do to make the mapping start from the first point and not
from the middle of the area?

The code for the door is this

box{<33,1,34><33,7,37>
pigment