POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How can I get indexed images? : Re: How can I get indexed images? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I get indexed images?
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jul 2007 10:55:02
Message: <web.469f7a58842bd7ccc4e49fa40@news.povray.org>
"JSH" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> I would really apreciate it, if anybody could give me more hints.

used are;
1. Slice (intersect) the object in question with a thin box in, stages and
output each image as a tga.
2. Each frame is a view of a 2D or 3D function in 2D and outputted as a tga.
I used this method to create a density file of a comet and a cubic
Mandelbrot.
You can then run tga3df3.exe to create the density file. The density files

Pov.

I posted an image and a couple of animations a few years ago

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C5eb2c19b7qgn62tbiaqfatoqp776pqpbdn%404ax.com%3E/?ttop=244520&to
ff=1500

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/thread/%3Clttgc19cu5o4389ot7jdqfqjii18u14ssr%404ax.com%3E/?ttop=24433
5&toff=150

and
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/thread/%3Ck9cfr1t7tiqs8v9c04lpif8vtfmso66584%404ax.com%3E/?ttop=24433
5&toff=100

The latter is from a problem I was getting due to the placement of the
camera, I think.

Stephen