POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How many objects? : Re: How many objects? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How many objects?
From: Transient
Date: 17 Jul 2007 09:00:02
Message: <web.469cbc3027d97312345a0210@news.povray.org>
Hi,

  Thanks a lot for this discussion, it is really helpful. I have been using
POVRAY in the past (about 10 years back), and now considering doing that
again. I am in the process of acquiring a notebook (I need to be mobile),
and wonder which one would be the best choice. So far I am looking at the
Toshiba Qosmio G40. Rendering with POVRAY will be one of the major
applications to run on that machine. The computer will come to Europe in
August,
so I still have time to change my mind :). Do you have any favorite to run
POVRAY on?