POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : random generation of shapes : random generation of shapes Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:29:47 EDT (-0400)
  random generation of shapes
From: kike
Date: 13 Jul 2007 10:25:01
Message: <web.46978a8ed4e32b7fbe7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Hi:

My question is, what happens if you want to create let's say a random
distribution of spheres joint by a blob object. My first idea was:

blob{
do while()

and here a set of spheres

}

this doesnt seem to work. And the same holds for prisms with random vertex
and other shapes. My solution was to create a script with Fortran that
writes the whole set of random spheres and the copy/paste it to pov. My
question is, is there an easy way to do this?