POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : When will the new MORAY be out? : When will the new MORAY be out? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:58:00 EDT (-0400)
  When will the new MORAY be out?
From: Deadhead DMT
Date: 12 Jul 2007 08:35:01
Message: <web.46961ee06b57ed689ed6ea590@news.povray.org>
I know you all have obtained the Morary license now.  I have been using
moray for many many years....  but my newest computer (windows XP) seems to
have problems with it and it will crash periodically.   I am hoping the new
POV-Moray version will correct this, but WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASE?  Is there
anything we can do to help accelerate the release?

I cannot afford high priced commercial 3D editors, and I love doing 3D
graphics, but I need the tools to do that....  I know I could do the work
with POV alone, but I am much more of a visual graphics artist rather than
a code-based graphics artist...  it just takes me too long to try to do any
type of graphic using only the POV program....  I NEED some sort of 3D
modeling front end that will access POV's power.....  the MORAY program has
provided me wonderful graphic creations in the past and I want to be able to
continue to utilize POV through it.....

Please!  When will the MORAY program be finished?????

Thank you in advance, please advise....

David