POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : if then statement... : if then statement... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  if then statement...
From: quoderatd
Date: 10 Jul 2007 08:20:02
Message: <web.469378bc285f3d241c9e60d70@news.povray.org>
#if (vecy1 > vecay | vecy1 = vecay)
vaxis_rotate(veca, chiral, al* 2* pi/circum)
else
vaxis_rotate(veca, chiral, -a1* 2* pi/circum)

all the variables were previously declared.... but i get

Parse Error:Expected 'numeric expression', undeclared identifier 'vecy1'
found instead

And i don't know what you call it, but is there a way for me to group a
bunch of #declare variables and if statements (so i guess identifiers)

I want to declare them 3 times each because of loops