POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Rendering catadioptric (lens + mirror) systems : Rendering catadioptric (lens + mirror) systems Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:37:08 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering catadioptric (lens + mirror) systems
From: srahul
Date: 22 Jun 2007 09:15:02
Message: <web.467bca8347917a544dd82dd10@news.povray.org>
I need to render the image acquired by focussing a camera (perspective) at a
curved mirror (spherical and other shapes).

the question is:

1/ How do I set up the exact objective focal distance (not focal length) of
the camera to focus at a specific plane depth.
2/ How do I specify the depth of field so as to control how much of the
scene is in focus.

quick help will be highly appreciated.

Rahul
-