POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSE (Golf Ball) : Re: CGSE (Golf Ball) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:48:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CGSE (Golf Ball)
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 21 Jun 2007 20:15:01
Message: <web.467b142e7fa6236f5e73ab330@news.povray.org>
"Allen" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Here it is.  ^.^
>
> ----
> View My Portfolio At
> http://allen.emailnuts.com/

Hmm, my post didn't go through.  Hope this doesn't come up twice...

Looking pretty good.  Two pieces of advice:

1) Rotate the ball out of vertical a bit so it doesn't look so regular.

2)  You need to maintain the camera perspective and sphere size as well as
render at a 800x800 resolution.  I would suggest fixing this and
resubmitting so you don't get hit too hard in the ratings

(BTW, thanks for keeping the grid plane as is.  This is one of the rules
most widely ignored, even in top rated images...)

-tgq