POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Moving Camera : Moving Camera Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Moving Camera
From: OpalPlanet
Date: 15 Jun 2007 17:55:01
Message: <web.467309fa983673bc39928d3a0@news.povray.org>
I'm new to POV, and I'm trying to make a camera follow a certain path. For a
total time of 5, I want the camera to spend 0<t<1 at a certain point, then
move along a specific circular path over time 1<t<2, and then remain at the
end
point of this path for t>2. This is the code i wrote for it, but it doesn't
seem to work. I'm sure I'm missing someting stupidly obvious, but could
someone give me a hand. Either de-bug or a pointer in the right direction
would be helpful.

Thx,
OpalPlanet

//declare variables for camera motion