POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Atmospherics and bounding spheres : Re: Atmospherics and bounding spheres Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atmospherics and bounding spheres
From: milco2006
Date: 15 Jun 2007 08:35:00
Message: <web.4672835efce84d13286ceba30@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> I don't see it...
>
> #declare cloudsize = 1;
> #declare cloudscatter = 1;
> #declare cloudturb = 1;
> #declare cloudoct = 1;
> #declare cloudlam = 1;
> #declare cloudpos = <0,0,0>;
> #declare S1 = seed(1);
>
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa280/Zakardis/media.jpg
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa280/Zakardis/bounded.jpg

Ok this is going to sound strange but it seems to be to do with another
object in the scene. However your rendering helped as I was presuming it
was to do with the extra atmosphere I had added. It does however turn out
it was caused by a plane above which hadnt occured to me stupidly. I feel a
little silly now for not thinking of testing the scene without these other
objects now before coming here for help. Sorry if it seems I have wasted
your time however I assure you that I would probably have either given up
or spent several more hours struggling over this if you hadnt helped, so
thank you.
Cheers,
Malcolm