POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making clothing in Poser - Q & A : Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:52:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A
From: Janet
Date: 4 Jun 2007 16:55:01
Message: <web.46647b30f6c4f1b43c1e96f10@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>
> > Any bright suggestion?
> >
> > Thomas
>

> below? You have to work with CR2 files and I believe that it is best to
> modify an existing one.
>
> http://209.92.41.204/Poser/conform.html
>

> Stephen

I have used this method, copying an existing cr2 file, and it works great.
See http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46207277  Just make sure the
conforming object has the same name as the body part to which it should
conform. I think I had to change the obj file a bit too. If you want/need
more details, I will try to remember what I did. :)

Janet