POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : polymorph : Re: polymorph Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:36:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: polymorph
From: def gsus-
Date: 28 May 2007 07:15:02
Message: <web.465ab8c5f35cbcb9bd61fc7e0@news.povray.org>
> It would be nice to have the pauses be a little longer, so we have time
> to guess what the original image is. :-)

possible. i made it beatsync to the backgroundmusic with 100bpm. now it
changes every 8 beats, every 16 was to long for my taste..
here some hints anyway..
me, mastercard, cartman, a pyramid, infamous 23, usa flag with 5 jets, bush,
the infamous 'alien autospy', high weirdness logo
(http://www.modemac.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl), ibm, european union (where the
algo did always miss the last star), verichip logo, implantable logo, visa,
me again.

>That came out very nicely. That technique would work well in advertising and
>corporate sales promos...

 LOL
  my goal is actually anti nwo propaganda

>presto you have a great animation.

yeah exactly, and without lightsources, shading and complex forms you can
even render the whole animation within minutes. :)