POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Basic Newsgroup question from a Newbie : Basic Newsgroup question from a Newbie Server Time
1 May 2024 02:04:08 EDT (-0400)
  Basic Newsgroup question from a Newbie
From: TheMightyZog
Date: 28 May 2007 03:45:01
Message: <web.465a8762f42adeeff6e04e90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have just started playing with Moray & POV-Ray and will obviously take a
few hours/days/months to really get anywhere.

I'm an OAP and therefore somethings will take a lot of hammering home for
the old grey cells to realise what is going on.,

However, my first silly question is how can I set up my 'account' with this
group so that I get emails of all the postings instead of having to logon
all the time - just being a 'lurker' and listening should help me no end.

I look forward to enjoying POV-Ray and bothering you all with simple
questions in the future.

Thanks for reading this
Zog