POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Making color legend : Making color legend Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:42:16 EDT (-0400)
  Making color legend
From: sitha
Date: 22 May 2007 02:40:02
Message: <web.46528fc8fd45f3f74ac3566b0@news.povray.org>
Hi All,
I want to make a color legend for following my application.
My application is, I make a cube with different color faces, which colors
correspond to the force acting on them.
This color set up shows x,y,z direction forces.

texture{pigment{rgb <  2 ,  2 , 2 > }}

Now my problem I should put a color legend which shows the color and force
relation.

Is it possible make automatically in POV-ray?
If not how can I do the above job? Please help me........

Thanks a lot in adavnce.

Rgds,
Sitha.