POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Syntax for reading a large file of numbers. : Syntax for reading a large file of numbers. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Syntax for reading a large file of numbers.
From: gregjohn
Date: 18 May 2007 16:25:02
Message: <web.464e0ab4d266b58540d56c170@news.povray.org>
I've got a large ASCII txt file.  Every row is an integer. I have forgotten
how to get povray to read the file so that povray can use them as declared
variables.

I know I could go in and edit the file and have it say something like
#declare My_Array[1000]={item,item...}.  If I were to do that I could
simply #include the file.   But I have an application where I would be
doing a bunch of them and would like to avoid editing every single one of
them.

thanks.