POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output data from trace : output data from trace Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  output data from trace
From: kike
Date: 17 May 2007 05:25:01
Message: <web.464c1f3fc01943dcbe7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Sorry because I think this question has already been asked (I have looked
for it but I havent found the post).
I know how to use the trace tool and I was thinking: it would be possible to
generate an output data file (ASCII) with the coordinates of the
intersections between the object and the ray? I mean, instead of using the
trace output to generate an object there, to get the data to use it
somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.