POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 30 second TV spot: Exploding blocks : Re: 30 second TV spot: Exploding blocks Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:32:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 30 second TV spot: Exploding blocks
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 10 May 2007 07:20:01
Message: <web.4642ff5d93ceb65b6d4565230@news.povray.org>
"scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> wrote:
> Hi all,
> It started out from a little routine I had that could break any CSG object
> up into little blocks and re-arrage them into another object:
>
> http://www.guidetomp3players.com/torus.avi
>
> What do you think?

I think it's a nifty effect. (Nicely used in the radio spot as well.) I
*think* I have an idea of how it works, but if you regard the code as
something you would be willing to post, it would be appreciated. (If not,
that would be understandable too - no hard feelings.) It might yield some
interesting results to apply the same technique to the elements comprising
two blob objects. Thanks for the look.

Regards,
Mike C.