POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 27 : Liquid animation 27 Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:03:57 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid animation 27
From: fidos
Date: 8 May 2007 15:05:01
Message: <web.4640c93a8b629e4426c929270@news.povray.org>
Hello,

A new water animation.

In my previous posts, the fluid simulator save its results in a extended
density file. I rendered the results with Megapov 1.0 and the patch of R.
Suzuki (http://staff.aist.go.jp/r-suzuki/e/povray/iso/df_body.htm).

Now the fluid simulator translate the isosurface in a mesh. It gives much
more freedom for the rendering. I switch to Megapov 1.2.1. It also speed up
a lot the rendering.

The rendering speed up allow me to use radiosity and photons in the same
rendering.

http://perso.orange.fr/fidos/water_mesh_low.mpg : low res MPEG1 (< 1.4 Mo)
http://perso.orange.fr/fidos/water_mesh.mpg : hi res MPEG1 (< 7.3 Mo)

Regards,