POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Seeking sound advice : Seeking sound advice Server Time
17 May 2024 05:08:54 EDT (-0400)
  Seeking sound advice
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 8 May 2007 13:10:02
Message: <web.4640adedae668d61e7006f0@news.povray.org>

beyond animated gifs.  You know how there are some people who justifiably
take pride in managing their economic resources in a particularly efficient

probably be using that OS as I have Windows machines available everywhere I
might want to work.

the MPEG problem.

Several freeware programs are available to assemble individual frames into
an AVI. If anyone knows of a good reason to use one or avoid another, I
would be grateful for the input.

(along the t axis) with respect to working with SOUND on the cheap.  Does

should avail myself of?

Many thanks in advance for replies.

Regards,
-Mike C.