POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : surface's facet reflection : surface's facet reflection Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  surface's facet reflection
From: pierre
Date: 7 May 2007 04:15:02
Message: <web.463edefcd2c437ddf647ff0@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,
I have measured a surface of metal with a topographical instrument. Hence my
surface is composed of many micro facet.
My goal is to study the surfacic diffusion of light onto this surface (like
the gloss...). I need to make physically realistic simulation.
My problem is to set the finish of my object to fullfill my objectif.

Do you have any idea of howw I should proceed?
I join what i tried:
/////
 finish{

        diffuse 0