POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Annotation or comment text : Annotation or comment text Server Time
18 May 2024 10:49:37 EDT (-0400)
  Annotation or comment text
From: MustardMan
Date: 1 May 2007 03:45:01
Message: <web.4636eeccf3107325c460fe1a0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I want to place an annotation (or textual comment) at the bottom of every
frame during an animation, specifically, I am using SUNPOS and want to
output the time on every frame, so that when it is turned to an AVI, I have
a time reference.

I can certainly insert a text object with the TEXT command, but that becomes
part of the scene, and becomes really messy to keep in the same place (on
the frame) when moving around the scene.

All I need is a annotation in the bottom corner of the frame that stays
there no matter if I zoom or pan the rendered scene.

Is there a command to do this?

MM