POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash when running RTR without a camera : Re: Crash when running RTR without a camera Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash when running RTR without a camera
From: clum
Date: 18 Apr 2007 05:35:01
Message: <web.4625e4fde9f37ad46132455f0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.misc/thread/%3Cweb.4625bd632e5f1f8d6132455f0%40news.povray.org%3E/
> I'm using a single Pentium 4 1.3GHz with 256Mb Ram and Windows XP. It
> crashed on both the SSE2 and regular win32 versions.

This post from zeroin23 is probably the same error as mine:
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/thread/%3Cweb.45c2dbd0a891d478b0f5bef80%40news.povray.org%3E/
By the way, if you want to contact me, perhaps with information about how to
send the larger 80Mb dump file, my e-mail address is
clD### [at] userssourceforgenet