POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : single refraction : single refraction Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  single refraction
From: Shai
Date: 15 Apr 2007 10:25:02
Message: <web.462234e681b7bc475d02f23f0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've got a scene that consists of a glass Stanford Bunny placed in the
middle of a Cornell cube.

When a ray of light hits the bunny, the ray is refracted. The ray then
travels through the bunny and hits the back of the bunny where it is
refracted again.

However I like to make it so that the ray is only refracted when it hits the
front of bunny. Basically I want to make sure the ray isn't refracted when
it hits the back of the bunny.

Is there any way to do this?