POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interior and Fog : Interior and Fog Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Interior and Fog
From: kike
Date: 11 Apr 2007 09:35:01
Message: <web.461ce3b122d0fff3be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know how fog works?

Yesterday I was working in my Hiroshima image and I thought "It would be
possible using ground fog, to make an spherical fog writing

up x*y*z

or something similar?"
Well, the idea is that it happens something I dont understand but it doesnt
sets any error. So probably something can be done.

And why I want to do something like this? because in some cases it can look
like the interior propertie but renders much more faster. Does anyone know
something about this?