POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hdr : Re: hdr Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:39:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hdr
From: scam
Date: 11 Apr 2007 00:50:01
Message: <web.461c68e6c3e2923b5ffa356d0@news.povray.org>
I like it, although I think you are being let down by the HDR probe you are
using: generally it looks a little wavy, and it is particularly noticeable
on the white trim of the house around the doorway.

Perhaps you could turn that into a feature by adding some mist/steam rising
from the water to imply that is the cause of the wavy effect?

Having said that I like your approach to HDR lighting and I wouldn't mind
having a look at the source.

Cheers.