POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output in 2d+Z : Re: output in 2d+Z Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: output in 2d+Z
From: Oren
Date: 9 Apr 2007 14:30:02
Message: <web.461a850519420e4b6b11d5540@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the prompt reply. I will try your suggestions, but I still need
povray anymation features [i am creating a short clip], so i will need to
find other creative ways to make this work. I am also worried about
maintaining the depth field between frames in an animation.

Also, is there an easy way to concatenate the 2d color image and the 2d z
depth map into a single image?

Oren