POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : auto running of OV-ray : Re: auto running of OV-ray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 20:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: auto running of OV-ray
From: sitha
Date: 3 Apr 2007 23:55:01
Message: <web.46132151cdbfcbd44ac3566b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot for your help.
I tried in following way, it works fine now.

cmm ="./pvengine /render  dam.pov  -d /exit";

But now my problem is I should run my program from diffrent location, so set
directory path as follows (I use cygwin to compile & run program)

cmm ="POV-Ray\ for\ Windows\ v3.6/bin/./pvengine  /render  dam.pov   -d
/exit";

Now the problem is it just run POV-ray without rendering the file. I mean it
just appear POV window, just run something for a while and close the window.
I dont understand why it does so. Please help me.