POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : UI request : UI request Server Time
17 May 2024 03:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  UI request
From: zeroin23
Date: 31 Mar 2007 12:50:01
Message: <web.460e9e3f910ba291449016140@news.povray.org>
(1)
Ctrl-W to close window

(2)
Editor>>preference>>misc>>Line Numbering
shows line numbering only for one window, anyway to show it for ALL window?

(3)
What is the cyan bar on the left for? I assumed that to be the line number
display area, but it is not. aka Left Margin

(4)
Notepad++, Opera, have zoom function.
where you hold down Ctrl and use scroller on mouse to change the font
display.

(5)
recent file list should be together with nEW and oPEN Menu.

(6)
a Window Menu would be more useful instead of putting the list of opened
windows under fILE

Thank you
just my 2 cent observation & frustration

Try using a mouse emulator
http://www.geocities.com/pronto4u/mouseemulator.html
for a month or so, for me, it increases my ability to spot UI issues. Which
can be a really pain for keyboard user.