POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost color : Re: Lost color Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost color
From: Greg Williams
Date: 20 Mar 2007 10:30:02
Message: <web.45fffd49e6fc3fda942bd16f0@news.povray.org>
This entire exchange reveals my gross inexperience with POV Ray. It's the
only command line software I use, and I'm not very good at it!

Here's what I figured out with all the help above: Select all the "objects"
in the file. Do a Replace All 1.000000 with 0 within the selection. The
only catch is to make sure none of the RGB coordinates in the modeling
program I use are set to 255. These become 1.000000 in POV Ray and get
reset to 0, too.

Many thanks to the folks who helped with this problem. It was a simple
solution, really. (I hate looking dumb!)

Greg