POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost color : Lost color Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Lost color
From: Greg Williams
Date: 19 Mar 2007 01:15:01
Message: <web.45fe29e279f619a4942bd16f0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

A few months ago I modeled a protein structure in DS Visualizer and exported
a POV Ray file. The render was beautiful. Now I have a publisher that wants
to buy the figure, but is asking for a different color scheme. I reopened
my Visualizer file, set up the new color scheme and exported a POV Ray
file. Now the render is all black. Not only that, but I can see that bits
of the structure here and there are missing. I have no idea what could be
wrong with this file. All I did was change the colors of the materials
applied to the protein.

Any suggestions on where I should begin trying to fix this?

Thanks

Greg Williams