POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "Baked Textures" : "Baked Textures" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  "Baked Textures"
From: AJ
Date: 18 Mar 2007 20:45:01
Message: <web.45fdea4b6efb23fbd8c97ec20@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I recently bought ACD3D for the purpose of converting Flight Sim model files
created in FSDSv3 to FSX. Along the way it was recommened to me to get
POV-Ray as a supplement to AC3D. I'm still learning about rendering
programs do, but someone mentioned being able to create "Baked Textures"
for the flight sim models using a 3D rendering program. So my question is:
Is POV-Ray a rendering program that can create "Baked Textures", and if so,
where can I find step by step instructions on how to create them using
POV-Ray? Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated!!!

AJ

ajw### [at] ajwebercom