POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Anamorph or square pixel? : Anamorph or square pixel? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Anamorph or square pixel?
From: RusHHouR
Date: 18 Mar 2007 11:35:01
Message: <web.45fd6967b91d967747d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Swedish national television is having a contest where you can send in your 1
minute animations. Well, to keep it short Im thinking of giving it a go.

In their specifications they prefer the format to be in "720 * 576 Anamorph
or 1024 * 576 16:9 square pixel"

Ok, so I'm halted before I have even begun... I dunno what anamorph OR
square pixel means! Or, rephrased, which one of the above comes out of a
POV-Ray render?

Ehh.. yeah, I hope you understand my question... :/

With great expectations ;D
//RusHHouR