POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows : Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows
From: roger
Date: 12 Mar 2007 11:45:02
Message: <web.45f5826d5c0f32344af8c2570@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I'm trying to do some manipulation on the result of the pov-ray rendered
image.
I fill the Povray.ini file in the render folder with the line:
Post_Scene_Command=c:RogerrenameFile.bat
After the image rendering has finished I get in the povray main window two
lines saying:
POV-RAY is creating another process
POV-RAY is creating another process
and then Pov-Ray stops without starting the bat file. I've already try to
change the call in the ini file to:
Post_Scene_Command="c:RogerrenameFile.bat"
Post_Scene_Command=command /C c:RogerrenameFile.bat
without any success.
I'm working in a Windows XP SP2 machine.
Does anyone have a idea how to fix this problem ??
Thanks
roger