POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : frame increment >1? : Re: frame increment >1? Server Time
18 May 2024 10:49:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: frame increment >1?
From: gregjohn
Date: 7 Mar 2007 10:55:00
Message: <web.45eee014e002421740d56c170@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, I've used both frame_number and clock.

I have a foggy recollection of there being a way to keep the same ol'
Final_Frame (say 4000) yet say have povray render 3050,3100,3150,3200. This
would greatly help in the debugging of a scene where I've made a lot of
changes to the camera and want to make sure it still flows well.