POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camera : Re: camera Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Mar 2007 11:05:00
Message: <web.45ed905d19f1c367f1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Kevinaz" <Kev### [at] ctmetrocastnet> wrote:
>> P.S. could you explain that again Kike, in "laymens terms". As I'm new to
> pov ray, (and 3d for that matter), I'm having a little trouble
> understanding what you wrote.
>
> thanks

If you have included files (#include) in your scene and these files have a
camera in them. PovRay uses the last camera in the scene. Look at the
outputted scene file and check that there is only one camera. By that I

adjusting a camera that is not active.

PS I know that you only want to use PovRay as a rendering engine but it is a
good idea to become familiar with SDL. I use a modeller myself but I spent a
couple of weeks learning the scripting language. It is invaluable for
troubleshooting.

Stephen