POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camera : Re: camera Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera
From: kike
Date: 6 Mar 2007 05:40:01
Message: <web.45ed44e919f1c367be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
I agree with the idea of coordinate changes but I have another idea as well.
It happens to me when working with several pov files (for example having
different models in different files) that you forget to remove the cameras
from your model files. Then pov finds several cameras and when you change
the camera settings in your main file nothing happens because it is
actually using another camera. As you say that when you change camera
settings nothing happens could be this the problem? That you have defined
more than one camera?