POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camera : camera Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  camera
From: Kevinaz
Date: 5 Mar 2007 17:10:00
Message: <web.45ec947b3b1cee0529e876c50@news.povray.org>
hi,

I'm very new to pov ray, (got it yesterday), and I'm having a little bit of
trouble understanding how to position the camera.

I use Anim8or to model everything and setup a scene. Then I use a program
called ani2pov to convert the scene to .pov format.

Here's my problem: the camera should be set up so that it looks like this:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/986/an8cityva8.jpg

But it ends up looking like this:
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2738/scene01tp6.png

I have no clue how to change the code to re-adjust it. No matter what I try,
the camera doesn't seem to move.

Please Help

Kevinaz