POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My humble thanks... : Re: My humble thanks... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My humble thanks...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 4 Mar 2007 23:20:00
Message: <web.45eb99ad5a485b49b17f5e970@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom> wrote:
> Congratulations, and thanks for the further inspiration provided by your
> story.
>
> Able to provide a link to your anim or to the award announcement? :)

I uploaded the movie to YouTube.com last night -- it's at
http://youtube.com/goofygraffix.  Look for "Break Time" (should be the
featured video).  I'll get a fresh copy of it uploaded to my site
(goofygraffix.com), for those that prefer a straight MPEG-1 over YouTube's
Shockwave-induced funkiness...

The website for the film fest is http://omahafilmfestival.org.  Don't think
they've added the award announcements there yet (they were all heading off
to the after-festival party when I left)...

Dan