POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : absorption, mesh and light : Re: absorption, mesh and light Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: absorption, mesh and light
From: kike
Date: 2 Mar 2007 13:55:00
Message: <web.45e87272e5bdf9d1be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
No, my background is quite bright, nearly white. But when I said the problem
was the background I wanted to say not only the colour of the background but
the position of lights and camera. The image is supposed to be a dawn and
the camera is looking to the sun so the position of elements is

CAMERA-LIGHT-BACKGROUND(sky and clouds)

And I guess it is important where I should put my absorption media, I guess
it is not the same to put it between camera and light of between light and
background. Or at least thats what it seems to be.

In the first case the absorption media should avoid some rays to reach the
camera so you should see the effect of absorption. But I'm not completely
sure.

If I dont solve this problem this weekend I will put here the code to show
you exactly what Im talking about.

THANKS A LOT