POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray for geeks only? : Re: POV-Ray for geeks only? Server Time
6 May 2024 08:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for geeks only?
From: Charles C
Date: 25 Feb 2007 14:40:01
Message: <web.45e1e5256eb36925b160ffde0@news.povray.org>
Well, maybe geeks come up with cooler things....   That's really amazing
btw.  ...worth a good stare.  :D

Shay <not### [at] notmailcom> wrote:
> Hand-coded by a manual laborer.

People will pay more for art items etc (under "etc" think of things like
ceramic dishes which are also functional) that are hand made.  Hand-coding
counts as "hand made" in my book.   The sad thing is it's hard to explain
the human side of cgi to most people who I think tend to credit the
computer (or the software that was used) more.

Charles