POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sierpinsky changing ... : Re: Sierpinsky changing ... Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sierpinsky changing ...
From: Karl Anders
Date: 25 Feb 2007 10:30:00
Message: <web.45e1aa602d375289e755c5e50@news.povray.org>
Thibaut Jonckheere <tua### [at] MAPSONyahoofr> wrote:

> The anim should now be visible at :
> http://big.chez-alice.fr/tuabiht/sierpinski01.gif
>
> (animated gif, size ~ 1.8 Mo)
>
> To see more clearly the inital and final states, I have put small pauses
> at these points.
>

> tuabiht

Looks great - and BIG :-)
Thank you for your efforts and your cpu time.
I am still searching for the name of the snowflake-like thingie which is
(not quite) in the middle of your animation and at the end of mine. I can't
imagine that something so regular has not been found before. Until now I
have not found another picture of it on the net, but the search continues

Greetings
Karl