POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sierpinsky changing ... : Sierpinsky changing ... Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Sierpinsky changing ...
From: Karl Anders
Date: 21 Feb 2007 03:15:08
Message: <web.45dbfe304826d74569322de90@news.povray.org>
Hi people,

after some playing around with simple puppets (see all those "pigs" here and
in p.b.i. ) I revisited the realm of fractals. Here the Sierpinsky triangle
is rotating through disconnected stages into something vaguely resembling a
snowflake - though NOT Koch's snowflake, obviously. I don't know what the
final fractal is called - searching the net for "Sierpinsky" gives too many
hits :-)

I apologize for the quality - fractals don't compress so well ...

comments welcome (or else I woudn't post it here)

Karl

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sierpins.mpg' (593 KB)