POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What's your favorite aspect ratio (& for what purpose)? : Re: What's your favorite aspect ratio (& for what purpose)? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What's your favorite aspect ratio (& for what purpose)?
From: FrogRay
Date: 9 Feb 2007 16:15:01
Message: <web.45cce3e595b0fc9df5db7280@news.povray.org>
My Favorite is 4/3 (Specifically 8 by 6 inches).  This is mostly because
this is by far the most common "large"-print and frame size (in New Zealand
anyway) and is also the higher-quality aspect-ration of my digital camera. I
started with photography before I got into raytracing.
I like A4 size but rarely use it now as getting good frames can be a
nuisance.
I'm starting to use wide screen (1680/1050 pixels) now that the screens are
becoming more common.