POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : need help - clock - : Re: need help - clock - Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:46:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: need help - clock -
From: nero corporations
Date: 7 Feb 2007 14:05:00
Message: <web.45ca21e652f9d2445d00c5b70@news.povray.org>
Ok, to redefine the situation:

- first u must know our teacher is a real IDIOT, i dont know how he got so
far getting a teacher... he has no knowledge of pc
- when he says "a clock" you can give him anything that looks similar to a
clock and hes satisfied (we wrote our test on different pcs, but all got
the same solution and he didnt notice and gave us all the best mark there
is)

so i need a clock showing the hours, mins and secs. nothing more... nothing
special, can be the simplest code there is :P

regards