POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : sweep through animated door : Re: sweep through animated door Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sweep through animated door
From: RusHHouR
Date: 6 Feb 2007 06:30:01
Message: <web.45c865e851af3f9d47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>

> Nice animation especially the timing. Your materials are not particularly
> suitable for animations, though. But then you must know this from your post

> Stephen

Hehehe. Thanks, and yeah, the door's flicker doesnt go by unnoticed... XD

About the flickering flick; more fps, sturm off(!) and high AA actually got
rid of most of it. Scaling up texture and experimenting with different
bitrates settings also playes a part.

So I learnt a lot there! None of that shows in this clip though! ;)