POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Future development of Pov Ray : Re: Future development of Pov Ray Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Future development of Pov Ray
From: McHannemann
Date: 5 Feb 2007 17:55:00
Message: <web.45c7b4d5b2ef64b63a0acb860@news.povray.org>
What Ben mentioned is what I had as a problem,
scenes with rely heavy on lighting objects and interiors lit from outside
and a lamp have sever problems, and I could just calculate in another
renderer correct where pov ray left most of the areas completly black, you
can have a look at kerkythea as example they have even comparsion shots
between the render technologies.

and... I didn`t want to sound offensive christopher, I just wanted to know
if you think about implementing additional methods...
and if you like to get more information on it I would love to help and
supply what I can get my fingers on!

Thorsten